* I was convinced as a child that Bauhaus’ Burning From The Inside was Burning From The Inside Out. I have no idea why. I guess it just sounded better to me.
* I am presently covered in scrapes, cuts, bumps, and bruises. And I’m sore as fuck. Some of it is from work and some, not so much.
* I can’t quite express how happy I was to find a purple polo shirt to wear to work. You know how hard it is for guys to find purple rather than lavender?
* The subject of one of my “excerpt” pieces has re-appeared in my life suddenly. I don’t know how I feel about that.
* I’m way behind on both exercise and writing because I’m sleeping a lot. And when I’m not sleeping, I’m working. And when I’m not sleeping or working, I’m spinning LP’s. And when I’m not sleeping, working, or spinning LP’s, I’m drinking. Typically, these four things don’t overlap much.
* Apparently, my son has been registered for a speech therapy class. I don’t have all the details, since I was at work when I found out. We’ll see…
* And speaking of work, it’s been all over the place lately. I’ve been with different patients nearly every day, which was explained to me as being a matter of them trusting that they can put me anywhere and not have to worry about me. It’s a compliment, but it’s also frustrating as hell.
* I don’t know where any of this is going.