Monday, March 2, 2009

5 Monday Music Thoughts

* Last night’s Flight Of The Conchords was classic. “Demon Woman” is the best song ever, and the video comes complete with a Mary Lynn Rajskub cameo!



* Some days I have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that one-half of the near-legendary dance-punk duo Death From Above 1979 (RIP, guys) is now one-half of MSTRKRFT. A sampling:



Other days, I just dance my ass off. MSTRKRFT’s second album, Fist Of God, hits shelves March 17th.

* Last week, I mentioned the release of Depeche Mode’s new single, “Wrong.” There’s a video now. It is amazing.



* Iggy Pop Preps Jazz Album About French Literature. I really don’t think I can say anything more.

* Are White Lies a cross between The Killers and Interpol or a cross between The Killers and She Wants Revenge? Either way, it’s rather embarrassing. But catchy. But embarrassing.


To Lose My Life - White Lies

1 comment:

  1. that depeche video is available in high def through their website. if you youtube it through your ps3, its amazing

    ReplyDelete