Friday, March 6, 2009

Last Night

Last night, I...

...had an awful job interview, "Bro."

...ate some Arby's. Got sick.

...saw Watchmen.

...ran into an enemy.

...narrowly avoided a few other people, completely inadvertently.

...got three hours of sleep.

I'm off for fingerprinting. Yeah. Seriously. They called me this morning to ask me to come in for fingerprinting for that job. Bizarre! Let's hope the fingerprinting doesn't come back "tree-hugging liberal."

When I get my head screwed on straight, I will most certainly blog about a few of those things from last night. I might even reply to comments and e-mails! Okay, I'm being a bit too hopeful there.

8 comments:

  1. Please don't tell me the guy said "Bro" the entire time!?

    Boo Arby's!

    Enemy's?? This is going to be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. am awaiting further information with baited breath!!!
    (ps- what the hell is wrong with being a tree hugging liberal?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you apply for the CIA or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've had Arby's in like, 10 years. I'm pretty sure the last time I did it got me sick. And didn't taste very good. So when you bring me food, bring me something else. :) Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Arby's. They have good cheese sticks. Especially when you get one that the cheese all came out in the fryer, so it's a hollow shell, filled only with unfulfilled expectations?

    That happens a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @bon_don Seriously, he did. It was embarrassing. And not just for me.

    @kim I love being a tree-hugging liberal, but it counts as a strike against in Bakersfield.

    @jennifer I know, right?

    @susannah You must be really, really hungry. I think the only place you haven't requested food is MySpace. Hop to it!

    @remington I like that description. I think you can really apply it to Arby's at large: "It's a hollow shell, filled only with unfulfilled expectations."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading blogs because I'm to full to sleep. You are so lucky you live to far away or we would have made you sing karaoke with us. Don't worry the more you drink the better you sound.

    I'm VERY excited for you about the finger printing YAY! tell us more later.

    ReplyDelete