Kim over at Repliderium.com tagged me with a meme today. Shortly thereafter, she was assassinated by a roving death squad. The roving death squad was not under my employ. At least, you can’t prove a thing.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Oh, my. Six random things about yours truly…
1. I’ve only lived in one state, California, and only visited one other, Nevada. In addition, I’ve never been out of the country.
2. I attended the Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival in 2003, 2005, 2006, and 2007.
3. I find basketball to be the single most boring sporting event known to man. And this is coming from someone who’s been forced to sit through NASCAR races.
4. Two years ago I was t-boned by a drunk driver who was running a red light in southwest Bakersfield. My car got smashed, but I was magically unhurt. No injuries whatsoever, aside from some stiffness and bruising. I spent over a week feeling completely numb to everything, like I was living on borrowed time or something.
5. I used to be a stage actor in high school and college. I haven’t acted in or directed anything since I graduated from college.
6. My favorite comic book character is Green Lantern; specifically, the Kyle Rayner Green Lantern.
The following six people have my full permission to employ the same roving death squad used to assassinate Kim (Though not hired by me, I swear!) to take me out, too: